minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 15:18:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 81165.1.1

Subject: None Re:verotel has very strict policies - info what to do if it’s on their end

Date: Sun 03/05/20 18:14:05 GMT

Name: Adam us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks! I will try that.
In reply to Message (81165.1) Info verotel has very strict policies - info what to do if it’s on their end

By MikeyABQ - us Sun 03/05/20 16:38:43 GMT

Verotel has a very strict black list system, and sometimes even whole regions are on it, not to mention countries, names, email addresses etc. they don’t really say how it works but as they do business with adult sites they have a lot of chargeback fraud problems, so it is understandable, contact them, the Netherlands main office during Dutch working hours by phone seems to be the best bet and they will check if you are blocked and for what reason. And they can white list you, if they think it’s more of a regional issue for free, if they think you did something wrong it might be for a payment. Worked like a charm for all my friends from regions which they blocked for safety and for me - see below. Mind you, even before Covid19 you would have to call a few times for someone to answer it seems to be a very small company, but once you talked to them they’d resolve any issues in 24h.

I’ve been black listed for a supposed chargeback. When I called them they said they could white list me either for free or for a fee (something around 50 EUR) once they checked how valid the chargeback claim was. I guess it was bogus, as they white listed me for free the next day and Verotel has been working great for me ever since, also from foreign countries during travel, via vpn, etc, my card for Internet purchases is firmly on the list and basically works always.

Never had my blank block Verotel though, no idea what to do if it’s on the bank end.

In reply to Message (81165) Help Me can't join EEWetlook anymore with Verotel

By Adam - us Sun 03/05/20 13:15:32 GMT

Has anybody else had trouble joining EEWetlook through Verotel recently? I've joined several times over the years, but now the transaction won't go through. I'm assuming my bank is blocking it because it is international, but they haven't blocked it before. I'm in the United States.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]