minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 16:31:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 81804.3

Subject: None Re:Have your wetlook tastes changed ?

Date: Fri 26/06/20 00:37:33 GMT

Name: messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

my wetlook tastes haven't changed at all since i was a child my very first experience with wetlook was from getting my feet wet when i had a hole in my shoe, the feeling was obviously something that stayed with me for life.

the thing that has changed regarding wetlook is going from it being a secret fetish to just becoming part of everyday life where anyone knows me knows i love getting wet dressed.

i've always liked the natural wetllook the most, ie a pretty well dressed woman getting caught in heavy rain.

of course i still love well made wetlook as well.

another question for 'whats changed over time' would be have you yourselves gone from just being a voyeur to being actively getting wet or going from private wetness to openly getting wet in public.

its a heck of a lot easier getting wet in public than messy :), though with clear syrups i do like using them when its raining, messy but looks wet, great feeling, though it comes with great responsibility, very distracting to drivers!!!!!

to date i have cause three accidents, though minor by just being soaking wet in the rain

In reply to Message (81804) Hello Have your wetlook tastes changed ?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 23/06/20 23:29:17 GMT

Have your wetlook tastes changed over the last 20 years, I know mine have.

I used to have more "general" wide spread tastes. When it was rare I used to lap it all up...no matter what, but ever since the floodgates opened in 2005 (the birth of Youtube) I find there is just far too much wetlook media to look at....

.... today I have refined my interests to more specific things.

Wetlook is like being a beer drinker......do you prefer to get happy with  any kind of beer or have you developed a more refined taste for "real ale".

I set up a poll.. it would be interesting to see how folks vote.

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/status/1275550684386136064/photo/1

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]