minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 06:06:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 81804.4

Subject: Info Re:Have your wetlook tastes changed ?

Date: Fri 26/06/20 14:59:30 GMT

Name: Anonymoist us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Being in my early 70's I've been into wetlook as long as I can remember. My first "Hollywood" love was Gail Davis, the star of the "Annie Oakley" TV series which ran in the mid 50s. Although always disappointed because it never happened most of my time spent watching the show I was hoping to see her get soaked in her western garb that usually consisted of a split skirt-like riding pants and matching vest along with a white blouse. Back then I didn't really care what women wore or whether it was staged or spontaneous as long as the clothes looked good and shiny when wet which meant usually dark or medium colors that darkened when wet. Now my preference is more formal wear: dresses (especially long gowns), skirts and blouses, business suits (both pant & skirt) and most types of uniforms but particularly military dress, flight attendant (particularly the suit type) and cheerleader uniforms. But my biggest change is that now I enjoy getting wet fully clothed myself but again in less casual clothes.   
In reply to Message (81804) Hello Have your wetlook tastes changed ?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 23/06/20 23:29:17 GMT

Have your wetlook tastes changed over the last 20 years, I know mine have.

I used to have more "general" wide spread tastes. When it was rare I used to lap it all up...no matter what, but ever since the floodgates opened in 2005 (the birth of Youtube) I find there is just far too much wetlook media to look at....

.... today I have refined my interests to more specific things.

Wetlook is like being a beer drinker......do you prefer to get happy with  any kind of beer or have you developed a more refined taste for "real ale".

I set up a poll.. it would be interesting to see how folks vote.

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/status/1275550684386136064/photo/1

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]