Wetlook-Online

Message # 83150.1

Subject: None Re:Initiative proposal - support our wetlook producers

Date: Wed 28/10/20 20:46:14 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is something I've thought about (and something I've done for one of the less recurring producers here), but haven't really committed to doing yet. Some of it has been a case of personal preference (outfits, how it's shot, what's going on), others unawareness (you don't notice everybody), and others it's been a case of other needs. Maybe I should take the plunge on someone and see what comes of it.
In reply to Message (83150) Idea Initiative proposal - support our wetlook producers

By GSK - uu Wed 28/10/20 10:27:42 GMT

In the first wave of COVID-19 some producers offered free videos from their collections to keep us entertained during the lockdown.

Maybe now, in this second wave, should be the time to give something back and support our producers - buy a membership to a site you usually do not visit or buy a photoset from a store when membership is not the only option, thus giving an extra few bucks to our favourite producers, it will make a difference.

The producers deserve this as they have to invest a vast amount of time and resources into equipment, outfits and locations and right now it is not easy to go to locations for a shoot or event get a model to turn up for a shoot.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]