minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 17:57:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 83184.2

Subject: Warning! Re:How to make wetlook fun for non-wetlooker partner?

Date: Mon 02/11/20 03:21:50 GMT

Name: maxval eu

Email: maxval@outlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It is an impossible task.

Just say to your wife "I want to see you wet, please do it for me". She probably will do it, but will never enjoy it.

In reply to Message (83184) Question How to make wetlook fun for non-wetlooker partner?

By Anonymous - uu Sat 31/10/20 21:19:09 GMT

My girlfriend isn't into wetlook, mostly because she doesn't find it very arousing.

We took a vacation this year seaside and since she often gets sunburn, I asked if she'd like to try an UV shirt. She agreed and wore it into the water every time we went to the beach. I'm thinking of nudging her to try wearing "normal" clothes in the water next time we get seaside. We don't do anything "sexual" in the water, I just like swimming clothed and like seeing her do the same.

She's aware this is a fetish for me, and is very sweet about it, but I don't want her to feel like she's fulfilling some kind of obligation to me. Relationships go both ways, after all.

The question is - how do I do that?

How do I make wetlook fun for someone who doesn't sexually enjoy it?  What kind of activities could partners do when seaside to get wet clothed together and have some plain old, non-sexual fun? How do I make bathing clothed entertaining for my non-wetlooker girlfriend? :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]