Wetlook-Online

Message # 83194.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:Question for MK

Date: Tue 03/11/20 02:31:54 GMT

Name: Soaking wet uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the info MK.  Sad that my childhood memories will have to do.  I remember she looked pretty nice after that dunking.  39 years ago.
In reply to Message (83194.1) Hello Re:Question for MK

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 02/11/20 18:09:38 GMT

Yeah....I have them all, but none of copies I have are DVD quality copies and all come from private home made recordings. FYI it is unlikely that any of the episodes from this series will ever be released on DVD or aired in high quality on TV because the mastertapes for that show were destroyed in the Universal Studios fire that destroyed the master tapes from many old shows such as BJ and the Bear, MisAdventures of Sheriff Lobo the long lost wet wedding scene from the 1980 sitcom Goodtime Girls.

The only recordings that exist today are 2nd or 3rd generation copies held by some tv stations, and you can find home made recordings of all these shows from private sources on Ebay, but all of them are lousy quality recordings.

In the USA the TVLAND channel has aired Harper Valley PTA tv series, but that was before the fire destroyed many tapes. Actually the best version of that series aired on the Canadian TVLAND channel, because the U.S. TVLAND severely edited Barbara's dunk tank scene and truncated it to 2 dunks in order to create space for extra commercials. A collector sent me the Canadian TV Land version of the dunk tank scene which was uncut and where she gets dunked 3 times.

Anyway....the answer is yes, those episodes exist, but only as low quality recordings, and it is doubtful that the series can ever be released on DVD due to the fire ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pEcoJB5UU

MK

In reply to Message (83194) Question Question for MK

By Soaking wet - uu Mon 02/11/20 13:24:32 GMT

Question for MK,  I love Barbara Eden and I cant find anywhere her wet and muddy scenes on the Harper Valley PTA series.  I remember her getting Dunked in a t shirt and having mud all over her jeans and had to be hosed off in another scene..  Do you know the scenes I am talking about?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]