minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 03:07:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 84110.8.1

Subject: None Bring back the old days...

Date: Thu 11/02/21 11:40:05 GMT

Name: mwet nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Also this has to do with preferences all the way...

I like it more to watch one short crappy video of someone getting spontaneously wet wearing jeans and tshirt than watching hours of over produced videos with shitty stories behind it that make totally no sense...

Don't get me wrong. I really enjoy what the current wetlook producers are contributing to the community to keep the wetlook alive but for me it just doesn't do it.

I have bought lots of wetlook in the past, ordering DVDs by Leon or Bryan (beach and fountain vids) and then waiting for over a week to get it delivered. That was fun. I even remember the first "candid" pictures of his girlfriend Lisa when she was first introduced into the wetlook thing... For me that still was the best time...

Nowadays it's all to produced for me. The only thing for sale at the moment that's interesting me are the Russian fountain videos.

But I'm glad that we have Facebook/Instagram/tiktok to see lots of new candid material on a daily basis these days...

In reply to Message (84110.8) None Nope not me

By sleazoid44 - uu Wed 10/02/21 14:24:43 GMT

The lighting and angles are bad, the outfits are often nothing special, bras are worn etc etc and if its a video its jittery blurry and all over the place.  Yeh in perfect world candid would be better. Spontaneous is better than either where a sexy girl in sexy clothes decides to dive into pool or fountain after professional photo shoot.
In reply to Message (84110) None Anyone else prefer candid vs staged Wetlook?

By CC - uu Wed 10/02/21 03:45:00 GMT

For me I only get aroused by candid wetlook. T-shirts and shorts only. I don’t get into the wedding dresses or high heels or formalwear because it just isn’t natural, it’s clearly staged. I want all my wetlook to look like they’re having fun, or self conscious, or covering up a sunburn, etc.

Anyone else?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]