minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 06:39:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 84579.5.2.2

Subject: None Re:Disappointing custom again.

Date: Sun 28/03/21 08:37:42 GMT

Name: James uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i think one problem for me was communication. unless you get eveything finished up in one email, then its hard to keep the person in charge to remeber everything on the shoot day, and they sometimes looese the scripts you send them. the only one that i was vary happy with was that Rose Rioflorido. she did one for me and it was perfect. the only drawback was they wouldnt give me a copy of the video to download and save. if it wasnt for that, i would have been getting to do some on a weekly, or monthly basis. other than that, her workk is worth it!
In reply to Message (84579.5.2) Thumbs Up Re:Disappointing custom again.

By wet firewall - uu Wed 24/03/21 23:06:33 GMT

for me, this seems to be a definitely correct response
In reply to Message (84579.5) Info Re:Disappointing custom again.

By April - ashowers70@gmail.com us Tue 23/03/21 20:04:09 GMT

I'm sorry you were unhappy with the custom video I made for you. I wished you had told me directly, I would have gladly refunded your payment or worked something out with you otherwise.

In your initial email you asked how much it would be to do "a short 3 minute custom video where all you will be getting wet is the backside of your jeans with a kitchen faucet". I responded that my custom shoots are $ 100 for up to 10 minutes of video plus the cost of any special clothing I would have to purchase.

You said OK and that you were "looking for someone who can do a video of them soaking the front of their pants by sitting in a sink and letting the faucet run cold or warm water down onto the groin area of the pants and possible pulling out on the front of the pants so the water can run into them. After some minutes of that the model should move around and allow the water to run down into the back of the pants."

I responded that this would be impractical if not impossible to do in my kitchen sink and if we could do it in the bathtub instead. I then asked you what clothes you wanted me to wear and you picked a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt over a blue bra. I also reminded you that I would be out of town for a week and it would be two weeks until I would have the video ready for you. You agreed and sent the payment.

As someone else pointed out, it is incredibly awkward to sit under the bathtub faucet and let the water run down your groin area and get good shots at the same time, so my cameraman and I opted to use the shower head instead. After all, what matters most should be to get a good clear visual of the slow wetting of the jeans, correct? But apparently the water hitting the groin from the faucet seemed more important to you, so I apologize for not checking with you if the shower head would work instead of the faucet. Otherwise, I followed your directions as well as I could. I sat on the front ledge of the tub, started to wet the groin area, then I moved into the corner of the tub so my cameraman could get a nice angle of the wet jeans (maybe I shouldn't have done that either?), then I let the water run into the front of the jeans and then into the back. These shots would not have been possible to achieve under the faucet. As a bonus I then got myself completely wet under the shower during the last couple of minutes of the video. You didn't ask for that, but I thought I could throw that in at the end. The video was 10 minutes long instead of the 3 minutes you originally asked for because I wanted to give you your money's worth.

When I sent you the video and asked if you liked it you responded "the video looks good. Thank you very much for doing it." It would have been much more productive to tell me why you didn't like it instead of complaining in a public forum, even though you didn't mention me by name.

I have done custom wetlook shoots for almost two years now, and I was a model for several years before. The requests I get range from what I would call "standard wetlook" videos to the downright bizarre. Everybody's taste is different, but I'm usually up for trying most things. I get it that sometimes things don't turn out exactly the way you visualize them in your head and sometimes compromises have to be made in the interest of logistics and the practicality of filming. If I feel I can do it, I'll try my best to do it. If not, I decline.  But to say that we "did not even do a single thing of what I asked for" and "barely stuck to the script at all" sounds a bit harsh to me, considering our efforts. Anyway, I'm sorry my work didn't live up to your expectations. Email me privately and we'll work something out.

In reply to Message (84579) Sad Disappointing custom again.

By Questionmark - dakina200@hotmail.com uu Mon 22/03/21 20:40:23 GMT

Loosing my positive vibe here man. Once again I paid good money to have a custom video made and once again the producer did not even do a single thing of what I asked for.

What I asked for was someone who can do a video of them soaking the front of their pants by sitting in a sink and letting the faucet run cold or warm water down onto the groin area of the pants and possible pulling out on the front of the pants so the water can run into them. After some minutes of that the model should move around and allow the water to run down into the back of the pants.

They couldn't use a sink so I asked if they could do it using a bathtub with the model sitting on the side of the tub, they said yes and after a couple of weeks I got the video only to find that not only did they use a shower head instead of a faucet, they barely stuck to the script at all.

So disappointing yet again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]