MyWetloook

Message # 85599

Subject: Info Wamtec's Free Candid Media Plan

Date: Tue 03/08/21 17:29:52 GMT

Name: wamtec us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Due to the changes in cc processor rules which now make it impossible to offer Candid Media on any site that uses a cc processor, I have decided to make some changes and to offer the media for FREE to interested fans in the following ways:

FREE CONTEST GIVEAWAYS: I already hold free video contests on the 1st and 15th of each month, and give away over 50 free download prizes per month where fans choose the Candid Media as their free download prize. I will try to increase the contests and increase the number of prizes as well, but you will need to follow me on Twitter or Patreon because I do not want to bombard this forum all the time, otherwise the trolls here will accuse me of being a spammer, so I will not post here, and you will need to follow me on Twitter or Patreon instead, because this forum has too many trolls and complainers and is not a welcoming place any more. Candid Media may be "out" as a trend, but so is this 25 year old forum . This forum is also "out" as well. Today the trends are with social media accounts and blogs, and not with prehistoric forums. I no longer post tv and movie tips here any more, because this forum has not been modernized in 25 years and you still cannot upload any pics to it so I post all my pics and tips on my Daily Patreon Blog, so in future you will only see me on this forum about as often as you see Leon on this forum......who also retired from this forum.

FREE TO TRADERS: I have already made over a two dozen media trades with other wetlook producers who wanted some of the Russian Fountains media for their site, and I will continue to do "trades" with any other producer who may want some of the fountains media. If you have your own created media and wish to trade, just email me for a chat.

FREE STREAMING CHANNELS: I will continue to add more videos from the Russian Fountains archives to my free streaming accounts at WAMFLIX, VK.COM and OK.RU which have no problem with streaming candid clips. It is not possible to load them to Youtube or Facebook due to their bans. Twitter will allow me to post candid clips, but their platform only allows videos up to a max of 2 mins 20 seconds, so they are not feasible to use, but Wamflix, VK.com and OK.ru will allow me to upload longer length videos. My free media streaming channels are here ...

https://ok.ru/video/c3809524

https://vk.com/wamtec

https://wamflix.com/category/587f9c55999b949a578b4567/freewam/

FOR COLLECTORS AND OR PROSPECTIVE EDITORS:  I do not have the time to re-edit the candid videos myself, so I am willing to pass along the ENTIRE archives of Candid Media files to anybody who wants to take them over and re-edit them. They can do as they please with these files, either host them on their own site, or just keep them for their own personal collection. The Archives can be acquired for only $2 per file and I will throw in a FREE 5TB external drive drive and FREE SHIPPING and send them all to anybody who wants them. There are currently over 2000 hours of Candid Media in these archives and approx 150 hours of media from Sergey that has not been seen and never been released. If you have nothing to do for the next 5 years and would like to re-edit these archives and create "Best of" new edits, have at it. Just email me and I can ship the entire archives on a 5TB external drive to you.

THE FUTURE OF CANDID MEDIA: Of course this means that because there is no way to fund future Candid Media productions, no new media is going to be produced in future unless we have a sponsor who is willing to fund Sergey and his 2 assistants and their expenses. The SGHD series has currently released 300 HD videos, and 50 hours videos from 2020 are still pending to be released, and Sergey is currently shooting the 2021 summer season videos, so another 100 hours  of fountains media will be sent to my servers in September, meaning that the final 150 hours of media will be released over the next year, and then the series will be ended. There are no plans to do more shoots in 2022 unless somebody wishes to take over this series and finance Sergey's future expenses.

If you have any suggestions, let me know, but send me emails or post on my Patreon or Twitter blogs and do not post here because I prefer to chat on social media these days,

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]