Wetlook-Online

Message # 86159.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:at least me!

Date: Fri 15/10/21 15:36:07 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Me too! I would love to see producers make more billowing videos! It's so hard to find new ones anymore, I've been searching for months! Thumbs Up
In reply to Message (86159.1.1.1) Crown at least me!

By Bruno - uu Fri 15/10/21 13:10:27 GMT

at least me!
In reply to Message (86159.1.1) Info sub-fetishes

By NCgreg231LC2 - gy Thu 14/10/21 23:37:41 GMT

there is SO MUCH wetlook nowadays, i agree to call it a "sub-category" where you might specifically look for a specific kind of wetlook...

I wouldn't say billowing has gone out of favour.  Instead, attention has turned to producers making content that larger numbers of fans are paying for.  When there was very little wetlook material, ANY scene was interesting: showers, bathtubs, business suits, very very short scenes viewed on movies or TV shows.  If billowing seemed more popular in the 1990's it was because somebody who liked billowing also was able to produce billowing content, and with less competition was therefore viewed proportionally more.

Now there are so many producers that are cashing in, making dunktank videos, lake videos, pool videos, or even CUSTOM videos!  But my point is that there are producers creating the content that THEY want to.  And there are producers creating CUSTOM content.  And there is a lot of overlap... but some producers are doing this only as a hobby, but others that are doing it as their primary livelihood, which therefore makes sense you are going to see those producers creating the content that is MOST profitable.

Me personally, i am not really into the billowing thing, but just like all preferences, we don't have to like the same things.

Mark Kelly... are you reading this?  Or maybe Flaviu or mostWam?  Without taking more than 25 seconds, what % of wetlook fans would you guess want to see billowing?

In reply to Message (86159.1) Hello you awoke very old memories

By plonss - nl Thu 14/10/21 23:10:24 GMT

I think among the very first pictures of wetlook I saw in the 1990s were those of billowing dresses in the water. I never understood its charm. A kind of sub-fetish like wet socks etc ?
In reply to Message (86159) None Billowing compilation

By Anonymous - uu Thu 14/10/21 19:40:14 GMT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BUfXKHDN7VFR/

Billowing has gone out of favour. Wetscape and wamtec did a lot of it back in the day.

It seems the best fabrics for Billowing are synthetic. Polyester, faux leather, etc. Even real leather can billow nicely depending of the fit of the garment.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]