Wetlook-Online

Message # 86205.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Jealous.... [nt]

Date: Fri 22/10/21 21:37:23 GMT

Name: wetfet nl

Email: wetfetter@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (86205.1) None Re:Is wetlook almost exclusively a male fetish, or do women also indulge?

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 22/10/21 21:27:58 GMT

That's something that gets asked over and over periodically here.  The general consensus is that its (at a minimum) overwhelmingly male.  Some will go so far as to say its 100% male.  I agree with the overwhelmingly male take, but its definitely not 100%.  The occasional female has shown up here, but quickly gets run off by overbearing guys who assume that just because she showed up that she's dying to hook up with some unknown guy over the internet.  So the online communities are virtually 100% male, due to the behavior of SOME of the males!

I'm fortunate though, as I found a partner in life and love about 14 years ago who personally loves it as much as I do, and also finds it a turn on.  I can't count the number of times we've been soaked together, privately in our pool & hot tub, as well as publicly in fountains and public pools over the years.  Usually its in dressy dinner attire, because that's what we both find to be the biggest turnon.  Sometimes I initiate, other times she does.  I'm a lucky guy!

In reply to Message (86205) None Is wetlook almost exclusively a male fetish, or do women also indulge?

By Anonymous - uu Fri 22/10/21 19:58:55 GMT

I remember reading a study about it, but can't seem to find it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]