minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 14:30:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 86221.1.1

Subject: Info I get what you say but disagree...

Date: Wed 27/10/21 01:39:54 GMT

Name: Mike of Europe eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I disagree. I'm a fan of specific sets, mostly couples, wet+ripping/seethrough/hot content and with my many favorites in the genre, I'm very grateful I understand Russian to an extent, as the girls talking between themselves and with the photographer are often hot, cute or cool conversations, despite there being little talking. It's just way more natural and adds more to the sets. So for those who do not speak Russian (so the vast majority of buyers), imho they are missing out and subtitles will help that.
In reply to Message (86221.1) None Re:New premium wet party sets with subtitles!

By Anonymous - uu Tue 26/10/21 20:29:52 GMT

I have not yet purchased one of these sets myself, but my opinion is that if including subtitles greatly increases the production cost, then it’s not worth it. I can’t speak for everyone, but for me watching wetlook content is almost purely a visual thing, and sure, it could be fun to understand what the girls are saying to one another and to the camera persons, but it doesn’t really add much to the wetlook itself. In other words, the fact that a set has subtitles will not make me want to buy it more than any other set.

At the end of the day, the decision to purchase a set comes down to two elements for me: the attractiveness of the model and the type of clothing.

I do appreciate you guys trying out new things though, and I hope my feedback is helpful!

In reply to Message (86221) None New premium wet party sets with subtitles!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Sun 24/10/21 13:26:43 GMT

Website: https://vip.wetlooker.com/?term=&s=st0&post_type=product&taxonomy=product_cat

Dear Wetlooker friends!

We are happy to announce new videos with a new style.

All of them have the prefix “st”. They can be found here: https://vip.wetlooker.com/?term=&s=st0&post_type=product&taxonomy=product_cat

What’s new?

- Like small mini shows or blogs!

- Ideas by models themselves, their decisions and rules, their own sincerity

- Games, competitions, interviews, look presentations, task cards, quizzes, parties  and other activities

- Small talks

- Extended duration for group shows.

They are similar to “vx” sets, but most of them will have subtitles, to keep you informed about what is happening and what our models are talking about.Subtitles are made by models so they can be unprofessional, with some language mistakes and misunderstanding, not cover 100% of video duration, but mostly for general meaning and the rules of their games.

We posted one video also for our patrons on the Patreon. If you become our subscriber there https://www.patreon.com/wetlooker (paypal is available!) you will receive a voucher for your donation (to redeem sets on our website) and sometimes such extra bonuses.   

Our models and entire team are very much waiting for your reviews and feedback!

Production of these sets is much more expensive for us, so we have to get statistics and feedback to decide about continuation.

Thank you!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.109 seconds to generate ]