WetlookPro

Message # 86365.5.1

Subject: None Re:Wet look too polished

Date: Sat 13/11/21 14:29:44 GMT

Name: Lorraine us

Email: newlagooninc@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I hear you.  As an amateur and then doing some videos and photo sets sometimes it got easy to get away from simple, realistic and meaningful wet look and it was easy to slip into an idea ... of "oh what would the viewer most like to see?".  At that point, for me, it just becomes a bit stale.  The emotion behind the wet look for me has always been the thing I most enjoy and realistic clothing.  Because I mostly liked dresses, etc., that is what I liked, buy many people I notice preferred a completely covered up look with no "skin".  What do you like the most, a fullly covered up look that is a natural outfit or a skimpy outfit?  I am just curious.... L.
In reply to Message (86365.5) Hello Re:Wet look too polished

By Anonymoist - us Fri 12/11/21 21:02:09 GMT

To me, it's always about the clothes. It doesn't matter whether is posed or spontaneous, amateur or professional. If the video or photo is of good quality and the outfits are nice then I'm happy. I will admit that videos of models just posing can become somewhat tedious and that a story line would be preferable and provide some context as to why they're wet. That's why I'm partial to photos especially when captured at the peak of wetness (but not underwater). One thing I am tiring of with professional photos however is when the model is posed with one foot pointed downward. It's so cliche that it becomes annoying although a good outfit with abundant wet shine can make those more palatable.  
In reply to Message (86365) None Wet look too polished

By Lorraine - newlagooninc@gmail.com us Thu 11/11/21 00:24:38 GMT

HI everyone!  Hope you all are holding up during the long time we had due to Covid.  We hope the swimming pools start to open up soon!  I was starting to think that wet look photos and videos are really becoming polished and commercial looking and was kinda of missing the days when it was more amateur.  Any thoughts on that?  Guess i kind of miss the old days.  L.

https://wetlookangels.com/ / www.wetlookangels.com

Depressed Depressed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]