Wetlook-Online

Message # 86428.1

Subject: Question question

Date: Wed 17/11/21 02:54:23 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wonder how old you were when you had that experience.
In reply to Message (86428) Question Wetlook & Foot Fetish

By Swimjim04 - us Wed 17/11/21 02:00:47 GMT

For some reason, I have also developed a foot fetish to go along with my love for wet look. Perhaps because my first experience with wet look was when my sister's friend, a blonde hair blue eyed beauty dressed in light blue jeans and a gauze top, and barefoot, took an impromptu swim

in our backyard pool. She was just standing in our backyard when she suddenly ran and dove right over the railing into our above ground pool! as she flew through the air, I could see the bottom of her pretty feet as they glided into the pool. When she surfaced, she turned on her back and pointed her feet in the air as she floated on her back with a cute little smirk on her face as she wiggled her cute little toes painted red. Ever since then, I haven't been the same! Anyone else share the same feelings? Would love to hear about it. I would also like to hear about your earliest wet look experience

Im pretty sure this topic has been covered but it never gets old for me. Love this forum and thank you to all the wet look producers over the years!

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]