Wetlook-Online

Message # 87822.3

Subject: None Re:Sometimes its fun to see HER reaction to

Date: Mon 07/03/22 21:40:34 GMT

Name: Swimjim uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have often gone swimming with all my clothes on in front of women. There was one time at a hotel pool where a very attractive woman was standing in the pool leaning on the side. I slowly approached the side of the pool wearing black pants and a yellow light fabric shirt. She looked up at me and I said to her, " Do you think that I should as I made motion with my arms indicating diving into the pool. She got a big smile on her face as she shook her head quickly yes. Without a moments hesitation, I plunged into the pool and as I surface she was giggling and said in a very soft voice, " I wasnt expecting you to dive in so fast! I could tell she liked what she saw as she didnt take her eyes off me as I climbed out of the pool. I have also done this at the beach. There was one woman who commented, " There's nothing like a man in a wet shirt!" Then there were instances where some women didnt even acknowledge me and there were some who thought I was out of my mind. It's such a thrill to swim in my clothes on and doing it in front of women makes it even more thrilling! You just have to find the right situation.
In reply to Message (87822) None Sometimes its fun to see HER reaction to

By Wetlooker2 - se Fri 04/03/22 20:24:32 GMT

Old movie, see more on Youtube.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]