minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 21:46:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 87831.1.1

Subject: None Re:We might be a little weird, but we're alright.

Date: Sun 06/03/22 00:40:49 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I thinking a lot of it but just for fun, try to learn more about crazy ideas what are a little outside the box.

Some people just love the crazyness of be wet, and we - maybe have some sexual interest of it.

I have been more openminded around it, its easier for me to talk about it today than 20 years ago.

I will go back to school after this summer, maybe I can do some schoolwork around it and try learn more.

And listen to what other people thinking of it.....

In reply to Message (87831.1) None We might be a little weird, but we're alright.

By Poliut - us Sat 05/03/22 23:38:13 GMT

"I find a forum, people there post links to videos and pictures of people getting wet with their clothes on".

I guess that's one way to describe it. It's kind of hard to exactly pin us down into any one category because this is a broad field. On the one hand it's casual, fun, and innocent, but on the other, it's also erotic, attractive, and sexual. Sometimes that leads to problems, such as when those who get turned on can't read the room and creep out those just having a good time. Most of us (I'd like to think) are good about that sort of thing and can tell one apart from the other.

While the masses have their brief crazes and fads that involve things we like, we're (collectively speaking) still here once they're gone and moved on.

I'd also add that the forum and the interest have changed over the years. Some for the better, some for the worse.

In reply to Message (87831) None How would you explain us on this forum?

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 05/03/22 22:21:24 GMT

"I find a forum, people there post links to videos and pictures of people getting wet with their clothes on".

Its fun to find videos and share it with you all, and I can check the videos you find to.

Some year ago I found a video about someone talking about all the shower with clothes on-videos he found online.

It was something new for him.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]