Wetlook-Online

Message # 87848.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook in family

Date: Tue 08/03/22 07:00:43 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Can't imagine discussing wetlook with my sister.&#128512;
In reply to Message (87848.2.1.1) Info Re:Wetlook in family

By Niels - uu Tue 08/03/22 05:08:42 GMT

I don't think that there should be some bad effect on kids. It all depends how the parents do it.

Me and my sister we were raised in "wetlook family" here in Netherlands. And we were not alone. We both love it till these days and we knew the right aspects of it since we were little kids.

We knew that it is something that we shouldn't reveal in public, school etc, but something special that we can enjoy in private.

We knew that we couldn't just go to public pool in clothes. We enjoyed it in every possible chance in private, at river, in bathtub, with parents or alone.

So my vote is to get wet with kids but also talk with them about it so they will know how to behave

In reply to Message (87848.2.1) Hello Re:Wetlook in family

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 07/03/22 23:38:10 GMT

Interesting …

It’s possible that if you get your children acclimatised to it from an early age, they will grow up to consider it non-sexual and simply normal. This way, as adults, they are less likely to be averse to it, so long as they are not repulsed by how it feels, as is the case for some.

Whether this would offer any long-term benefit, I am not sure. Would depriving them of the taboo of getting wet in their clothes be a better or worse outcome?

Would it even have any effect at all? I don’t personally recall there being any taboo for me. I only know that, at times, I was expected to wear a vest in the paddling pool to protect my skin — this was when I was little — and I don’t recall thinking much of it. I think in my case, my obsessions have come from my intense curiosity, not from taboos. I have so many questions and so few answers to them.

Clothes and hair are a deathtrap for curiosity because they present an almost infinite set of questions: every hair colour and texture combined with every hairstyle and age, every fabric material and colour combined with every type of underwear and every body shape … Always something new to wonder about!

In reply to Message (87848.2) Idea Re:Wetlook in family

By wetsa - au Mon 07/03/22 23:02:46 GMT

Get them to  see you early so they think it's just natural.
In reply to Message (87848) Question Wetlook in family

By Ane - farm7u@gmx.com uu Mon 07/03/22 17:56:52 GMT

Hello, question for parents and so.

Do you hide your wetlook fun from your kids or no?

Do you allow/introduce them to bath with you in clothes?

I think it is a quite hard to hide it.

We decided to introduce our children to wet clothes and let them free.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]