Wetlook-Online

Message # 87848.4.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Wetlook in family

Date: Mon 14/03/22 00:25:12 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hm, I wouldn’t know from experience … wetlook is probably near the bottom of my compatibility list. Obviously I would be disappointed if I encountered someone who was physically repulsed by the feel of wet clothes (as has been the case before, twice) but it’s far less of a deal-breaker than a great many other things. I have yet to draw a concrete conclusion as to whether having children would be wise or not, because (notwithstanding the question of whether I would want to raise any children into the world I find myself in) the ultimate outcome of parenthood would depend hugely on who ends up being my offspring’s mother.

I can only say that I’ve passed the 40 mark and still expect to die single.

As for maxval’s claim about paedophilia: when you consider attraction to wet hair (regardless of swimwear), you end up facing some very strange questions about how the human brain is supposed to be wired up such that the same stimulus should be interpreted wildly differently depending on context. This is its own can of worms.

In reply to Message (87848.4.1.1.1.1) None Re:Wetlook in family

By Parent - uu Sun 13/03/22 15:48:42 GMT

Our next wedding anniversary will be our seventh and we still both love playing in the rain.  That’s our favorite time to jump on the trampoline.  We also have other traditions that involve getting wet such as doing the Polar Plunge every year.  We also have our own Hot Tub Tuesdays.  Every Tuesday night (really late after the kids are in bed) we get in our hot tub in the clothes we’re already wearing and have a chat or discussion.  Traditions are important in relationships and we have many non-wetlook related traditions as well.
In reply to Message (87848.4.1.1.1) Hello Re:Wetlook in family

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 13/03/22 13:40:53 GMT

Something I’ve noticed is that wetlook scenarios in film and television are often used in failure scenes: scenes where a happy situation turns into an angry or miserable situation. It’s almost as though they want to convey that getting wet with someone will only bring disputes or disappointment.

(I don’t believe that to be true: the entertainment industry thrives on writing conflict into all manner of situations where normal folk would in reality have a happy time.)

Even so, the idea of getting an unexpected soaking on the day that you propose (which in a TV show would inevitably be used to ruin the attempted proposal) has a Hollywood level of statistical improbability! Nothing like that ever happens in real life, only in the movies! If that was not a good omen for you both, I don’t know what is.

In reply to Message (87848.4.1.1) None Re:Wetlook in family

By Parent - us Sun 13/03/22 06:17:19 GMT

Hide wet clothes?  That would work with a normal patent, but as a kid, I wasn’t dealing with a normal parent.  I lived with a mom who worked and a stay-at-home grandma who was anything but normal!  When I came home from school, I made it past my grandma who wanted me to take my shoes off whenever I came home.  A normal parent would want their kids to do that to help keep the floors in good shape.  My anything-but-normal grandma wanted to do that so she could make sure my socks weren’t wet from jumping in a puddle.

One day, after a rainy day at school, I made it past her and I went straight to my room.  I hid the wet socks in under the box spring of my bed and above the wires that hold up the bed.  I thought they’d dry out by the next day.  No, when I came home from school the next day, I was greeted by my grandma holding the wet socks I tried to hide from her.  She grounded me for that.

I was 39 years old when I got married.  A normal person wouldn’t care if their 39 year old grandson and his fiancé got their clothes wet, but then again, my grandma was anything but normal.  Women love to tell stories about fun times they had in their relationships, and my wife is no different.  The day I proposed to began as a sunny day, but when I was ready to pop the question, the heavens opened up and dumped a lot of rain.  It was a deluge.  We went back to our rental car and by the time we got to our car the water in the parking lot was more than ankle-deep.  My fiancé was wearing a thin black dress, black pantyhose and black pumps that day and she looked great!  We went back to the our hotel and got in the hot tub in the nice clothes we were wearing.  Yes, she kept that black dress and her black tights on when she got in the hot tub to warm up.

My wife loves to tell that story, but my grandma didn’t love hearing that story as much as my wife loved telling it.  My grandma had a complete meltdown over it and she absolutely hated my wife for the rest of her life over it and she let my wife know it every chance she had.  She saw my choice of a wife who enjoys getting wet in her clothes as a personal attack.

In reply to Message (87848.4.1) None Re:Wetlook in family

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 12/03/22 15:51:44 GMT

When I was young I had a big fascination even at that time about wet clothes, but my mom dont let me do it.

So what to do? Do it! Hide my wet clothes!

I wish I was born in a family with parents who was a little more relaxed and dont care so much how I do thing.

If I like to go to beach and swimmingpool often, let them accept me to take a bath with my clothes on.

After I come home i can hang my clothes in the laundryroom and mom dont argue about it....

My mom even argue if I use a pair of cotton shorts in a little bathtub. But its shorts.

Im 37 now and mom never ask about if i still take a bath with clothes on.

In reply to Message (87848.4) None Re:Wetlook in family

By Parent - us Sat 12/03/22 04:00:42 GMT

The only explanation that my kids will ever get is that their mom sunburns easily, which is true.   We neither discourage nor encourage our kids from getting wet in their clothes.  If they do, we don’t say anything about it.  If they want to play in the rain in their regular clothes, that’s fine.  If they want to put on their swimsuits before they play in the rain, that’s also fine.  Unlike my own parents, I’m not turning it into something special by making a big deal, or any other deal about it.  I’m here reading this forum because my own parents made a federal case out of getting wet clothes.  I refuse to pass that hang-up or obsession on to the next generation.
In reply to Message (87848) Question Wetlook in family

By Ane - farm7u@gmx.com uu Mon 07/03/22 17:56:52 GMT

Hello, question for parents and so.

Do you hide your wetlook fun from your kids or no?

Do you allow/introduce them to bath with you in clothes?

I think it is a quite hard to hide it.

We decided to introduce our children to wet clothes and let them free.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]