Wetlook-Online

Message # 88065.3

Subject: Hello Re:Wetlook in family

Date: Thu 31/03/22 23:28:49 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not only are there differences in culture, perspective and attitude between nationalities and age groups, within different families of the same era and nationality the same subject can be treated quite differently. I grew up very shy and repressed, unable after four decades to understand the dividing line between propriety and impropriety and modesty and immodesty. The notion that women who are raped can be held to blame for the way they dress is absurd, but nonetheless there are questions raised about the pros and cons of more moderate or liberal self-presentation.

The difficulty with a fetish perspective is that normally immaterial situations, such as wet hair and clothes, take on an extra dimension. For example, there are still taboos in society surrounding nudity, and yet, wet hair and clothes can be considered more erotic than a naked body. Most people are likely to be (consciously at least) unaware of this, which leads to situations where YouTube videos depicting wetlook attract unwelcome comments. The uploader was not imagining that their innocent fun would be viewed as sexual.

Wetlook, to participants, has a gamut ranging from harmless fun—the desire to be uninhibited—and sexual attraction, and it can be both at the same time. Wetlook to me still carries a considerable connotation of liberation from inhibition as well as an expression of pure unbridled fun; as a child I seldom broke the barrier of inhibition, and as an adult I still struggle with idea of playful fun — I was always too rigid and regimented, and in many ways I still am, and as that aspect of my personality has both strong positive and strong negative sides, it leaves me eternally conflicted, and went a long way to costing me the only friend I had. And even though wetlook can be pure fun, the sexual aspect for me developed early, starting with wet hair, even though it took some time before I started to understand the idea of sexual attraction. Even my inhibitions were of value, as it constrained my emotional craziness and kept me close to, even if not fully on the rails.

Once you start mixing children and fetishes in the same topic, you’re bound to ruffle a few feathers, as it’s compounding awkwardness! I dispute maxval’s suggestion that it’s inherently paedophilic, but I can see how the subject could spook people.

In reply to Message (88065) None Wetlook in family

By Wetfan - us Wed 30/03/22 23:25:17 GMT

Follow up to Ane's post last Sunday, I am really old, so fail to understand why this topic is so sensitive.  Yes, we were told to not get our clothes (especially shoes, since they were made of genuine leather back then) wet, but when it happened everyone usually just got a laugh out of it.  We took the same approach with our daughters.  One time our 11 yr old came running home from school, tore through the house and jumped right in the pool, still wearing her saddle shoes, bobby sox, poodle skirt, blouse and sweater!  When we asked her why, she said it was fun and went around telling her friends who all got a good laugh out of it.  Both girls went in the pool fully clothed at other times, but there was NOTHING sexual about it, just good "clean" fun!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]