WetlookPro

Message # 89541.2

Subject: None Re:Wetlook and the environment

Date: Mon 11/07/22 18:43:16 GMT

Name: fish de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hej wetlooker2,

you are right to think about the environment !!!

But saving water in the shower, especially in sweden is not the best idea. As far as I know, sweden hasnīt got big problems with watershortage. So let some water run though your shower and enjoy.

But it is worth to keep an eye on the water we are using. For example, 1 cup of cafe you are drinking in sweden needs 140 liter of water, where the plants grow. 1 Kg Beefmeat needs several hundret liter of water, where the cow lived before it became your steak. Usually those countries are short on water so it would help the environment much more to reduce your meat or cafe consumption than reducing your showering.

Here in germany we have another problem (maybe in sweden too?). Our canalisation is overdimensioned. Not only for watewater from our households but although for rainwater which comes from sealed areas like roofs or streets. If there is no rain and the households are not using enough water (producing enough wastewater), the citiworkers come along and use fresh water from the hydrants for flooding the canalisation in order to clean it.

You see, there is no sence in saving water in  your private household. At least not for the environment.

But another aspect, you didnīt mention, is the sunprotection of wearing clothes in the water. If you are wearing clothes for swimming you donīt need so much chemical sunprotection, which gets washed of and polutes the water.

Some islands in the maledives have already banned chemical sunprotection because of the damage it produces to the reefs.

So, whenever you are swiming outside, wear proper clothes for sunprotection and reduce chemical sunprotection.

Think about your consumption of waterdependent products like meat and many exotic fruits.

And enjoy a fully clothed shower from time to time.

In reply to Message (89541) None Wetlook and the environment

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 11/07/22 13:58:30 GMT

Wetlook is fun, we love it, we really enjoy it but it can make a impact on the environment to.

If we would go to the lake or sea or something and jump in with the clothes its no problem.

But jumping in under the shower and take a shower fully clothes for photos or videos or just for enjoy it,

we are using the clean water we have to do this, I dont really like that idea either but thats how the world is.

I thinking I was going to write a long story of it but dont have much more to say,

maybe would ask you how you thinking about this part of wetlook?

If we was living near the lake, have a big garden and a warm good weather for wet fun in the garden,

it would be a good idea to buy a waterpump and using water from the lake to soak us with instead for

taking clean water would maybe be a idea.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]