Wetlook-Online

Message # 89541.4

Subject: None Re:Wetlook and the environment

Date: Tue 12/07/22 02:11:18 GMT

Name: Tobias eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Wetlooker2,

I think your concerns are real and as a community we should all seek to improve where we can.

My personal preference is for outdoor wetlook, using the sea, rivers, lakes and fountains. However, I am from the UK, and I know that many others in the community are from similar climates, where perhaps 7 months of the year are not suitable for outdoor scenes. Would we be willing to consume less material ( if only summer scenes were produced ) in order to save energy / water? These could be spread throughout the year. Would we be willing to pay more per scene in order to reduce our impact but allow producers and models to survive?

These are valid questions that I feel we should address as a community.

In reply to Message (89541) None Wetlook and the environment

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 11/07/22 13:58:30 GMT

Wetlook is fun, we love it, we really enjoy it but it can make a impact on the environment to.

If we would go to the lake or sea or something and jump in with the clothes its no problem.

But jumping in under the shower and take a shower fully clothes for photos or videos or just for enjoy it,

we are using the clean water we have to do this, I dont really like that idea either but thats how the world is.

I thinking I was going to write a long story of it but dont have much more to say,

maybe would ask you how you thinking about this part of wetlook?

If we was living near the lake, have a big garden and a warm good weather for wet fun in the garden,

it would be a good idea to buy a waterpump and using water from the lake to soak us with instead for

taking clean water would maybe be a idea.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]