minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 22:16:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 89866.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Didn't you observe that the fashion style of jeans completely changed ? [nt]

Date: Fri 05/08/22 08:38:04 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (89866.1.1.1.1.1) Square Heh …

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 02/08/22 23:38:09 GMT

After all the years I have been alive, I can’t say that I have ever really noticed a difference between jeans brands. I notice the ones with more holes in from new, than the most worn-one ones I’ve ever owned. I found jeans sucked when performing any task that required kneeling/crouching, because the thick bulk of fabric that stacks up behind your knee digs into your leg, but lighter-weight jeans don’t seem to be as troublesome. (Mine were far too thick and heavy.)

I tend to pay more attention to hair and tops! After all these years, I still don’t understand which materials and outfits (blouse, t-shirt, dress etc; cotton, polyester, wool etc; plain, patterned, stripy etc) cling the most and show through the most.

My ideal is clothes that look completely modest when dry, and when wet, clingy but not see-through, i.e. you can’t see any naked skin, but the fabric clings to every curve. Surprisingly few materials and outfits do this. Patterns can be so bad as to act as a perfect camouflage to body shape!

Jeans … jeans just go shiny, which of course is good in itself! A lot of materials go dark but still look dry, but jeans are one of the better options.

In reply to Message (89866.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:not to speak about these jeans so wide that you can dress elephants in them

By Levi's fan - uu Tue 02/08/22 21:07:53 GMT

I really liked Curve ID and Revel jeans, but even before those, they had some nice pairs, sadly only in Europe or Japan. But now, most can be found on eBay or a site called From Japan. Levi's made 519, 513, 511, 506, 504, and 503 with a white patch with the letters and the horse logo red. Some were identical, but the label was sort of yellow and looked woven, with the red letters, but most of those pairs on eBay now are either missing the patch, or it's hanging off. For women, some nice pairs were 570, 571, 572, 579, 470, 471, 472, 479, 603, 613, and 686.
In reply to Message (89866.1.1.1) Sad not to speak about these jeans so wide that you can dress elephants in them [nt]

By plonss - nl Tue 02/08/22 20:43:42 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (89866.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:from a bygone era jeans were still tight ..

By Levi's Fan - uu Tue 02/08/22 03:10:46 GMT

Yeah, for a brief time in the 2000's to a little while ago, they made some nice looking pairs of Levi's. Now all their pairs just try to mimic 501's, regardless of the number on the jeans.
In reply to Message (89866.1) Thumbs Up from a bygone era jeans were still tight .. [nt]

By plonss - nl Mon 01/08/22 22:54:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (89866) Links Nice ad and pictures

By Levi's fan - uu Mon 01/08/22 09:20:57 GMT

Some of you have probably already seen this "Ladies in Levi's" ad, but this page also has nice wet photos from the day it was filmed. Around 32 seconds into the video, a woman runs under a waterfall in a white shirt and Levi's and dances while getting wet. Unfortunately, this video seems somewhat edited and shortens the part of her under the waterfall, and the only longer video I can find is private on YouTube.

http://marianacobra.com/portfolio/ladiesin / www.marianacobra.com/portfolio/ladiesin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]