MyWetloook

Message # 91143.2.1

Subject: None Re:Lack of Billowing

Date: Sun 16/10/22 00:11:25 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have very much been aware of him throughout the years, his was one of the first billowing videos I've ever seen. Unfortunately though, I guess this is too niche to catch on. I'm sure I can count the amount of people I've seen who like it on one hand.
In reply to Message (91143.2) None Re:Lack of Billowing

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 15/10/22 15:45:57 GMT

I remember a guy (I actually met him once) who was all about "billowing" wetlook. IIRC he had this connection between using clothing inflated with air as a floatation aid (hence the name "SafeZone") and the aesthetic enjoyment of billowing skirts. He shot/offered his content on VHS, had a lot of analog video equipment. When video went digital, I don't think he did much in the way of transfers and I don't think he ever shot anything on digital camera. Just seems to have faded away. Even at the time, his take on wetlook seemed rather unique and "niche within a niche".
In reply to Message (91143) Depressed Lack of Billowing

By Anonymous - uu Sat 15/10/22 11:58:40 GMT

Why does billowing have to be so hard to come by? I can go actual months without seeing wetlook with a long skirt, and when I finally do, the model goes out of her way to keep the skirt from inflating! Why do they always do that? that's my favorite part! It's just so hard to find billowing that I haven't seen before, it feels like I've already seen all the billowing on the internet years ago!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]