WetlookPro

Message # 92112.1.1.1.1

Subject: Bad Eyes neekkid!

Date: Sun 27/11/22 18:39:51 GMT

Name: NCgreg231 gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i can say from first hand experience that being naked is not a requirement for the conception of a child... (yes, some degree of, uh, "access" is certainly required!)

I have no idea what the details might have been in the case of Leon & Lisa's baby.

In reply to Message (92112.1.1.1) Note he says he hates naked women, but to have a child with his girlfriend,...

By Anonymous - uu Sat 26/11/22 15:28:23 GMT

he says he hates naked women, but to have a child with his girlfriend, they were naked, right?
In reply to Message (92112.1.1) None Re:He no longer knows what to invent to try to exculpate himself...

By 1wamnut - us Fri 25/11/22 18:09:41 GMT

Hey Anonymous. Why don't you shut the fuck up. Do you know Leon personally? Most likely not. Too bad you hide behind your computer screen to make such accusations because I guarantee you're too spineless to say it in person.
In reply to Message (92112.1) None He no longer knows what to invent to try to exculpate himself...

By Anonymous - uu Fri 25/11/22 16:12:16 GMT

He no longer knows what to invent to try to exculpate himself...
In reply to Message (92112) ADMIN re Leon

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 24/11/22 23:59:56 GMT

This was posted by Leon / leonmoomin over on UMD, I've decided to copy it here, as some people had been speculating. I no nothing more of the matter, but I can imagine the situation...

UMD thread - https://umd.net/forums/mostwam-owner-convicted-for-groping-wam?start=0 please 'comment' there, not here.

Leon's account:

"Yes it is me.

The first thing I will say is that Lisa and I have a 9 year old child that I have done everything in my power to protect. Including pleading guilty, though, I now seriously regret that decision.

I had an accusation made against me, that was not true, but in order to defend myself, videos of girls being covered in foodstuffs and gunge would have to have been played to the court, which, was made very clear to me, would have made the National press.

The accusation was, that I "Got into the back of my van with a girl who was NAKED, whilst she was getting changed after a shoot and groped her without her consent".

That was not true, a lot of the people here would believe me when I say, nudity does NOTHING for me, it is a turn off, why in the hell would I get into the back of my van to grope a naked woman? I have built my whole life around my fetish for FULLY CLOTHED wet and messy girls.

Thing is, whilst people who share my particular, fully clothed only, version of this fetish would believe me, no one else would, the police, the CPS and even my own useless solicitor.

I wanted to round up a thousand people from here to confirm that there are men in this world who find nudity a turn off and that they are the same, but, how could I?

This event happened a week after an extremely traumatic event in my life, whilst the "Me Too" events were in overdrive due to what happened to the girl who was killed by the police officer in London.

I told the truth the whole time, up until I plead guilty.

I left the court feeling like I had helped the prosecution meet their heightened statistics.

I had no fight left in me and was constantly being told, the alleged victim must be believed.

I plead guilty, I was not found guilty.

The book was thrown at me due to me being her employer, none of my defence or mitigation were taken into account due to me pleading guilty and the evidence I provided for mitigation clearly threw doubt at my guilty plea.

I have been sentenced and the appropriate punishment for my sentence has been given to me, which I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Now I am stronger and more able to defend myself, I would very much like to appeal and reverse my guilty plea, but I can't do so without new evidence, none of the very strong evidence I had at the time, including video and a report from a clinical phycologist, which proved my dislike of nudity can be considered for appeal, I would need new evidence, which I am praying will one day become available to me.

I can't go into detail here and please stop trying to identify the alleged victim, that could get the UMD into trouble.

I can't go into much detail here as it is a public forum, but I will provide more detail in private to messmaster.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.070 seconds to generate ]