WetlookPro

Message # 93215.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:SQUISHY!

Date: Sat 28/01/23 11:54:14 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I’ve looked around it … Suffice it to say for here, it’s quite the opposite direction to where I would aim to be heading.
In reply to Message (93215.1.1.1) Read This SQUISHY!

By NCgreg231 - gy Sat 28/01/23 11:45:59 GMT

Website: http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2840968934&frmid=10565&cmd=show

i shall probably continue to post reminders until i get perma-banned here too?  I'm trying to get EVERYONE to chat over at Squishy's forum, because despite all the positive things i can say about THIS forum, the ONE complaint that i have, is that older posts will never pop back up to keep the discussion active!

No joke, i just now went back to archive page #0, post #1, OVER 20 YEARS AGO!

I am ALMOST daring enough to copy and paste discussion over to Squishy's forum, but i suppose i'm not that desparate, but like i said - if i am too busy to check back for a day, or a week, or a month, then those older conversations are pretty much dead.  But on other discussion forums (like Squishy's or UMD) if you post a reply, that will bring that subject back to the top of the list of postings, even if the discussion is YEARS old!

Mal - i haven't given up on you... did you check out Squishy's forum yet?

http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2840968934&frmid=10565&cmd=show

In reply to Message (93215.1.1) Hello Re:FAO Poliut

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 26/01/23 22:57:44 GMT

Interesting notion of “read the room” — I can’t say that I tend to find myself in a room (or equivalent space) where people just happen to be getting wet!

Perhaps a way to explain the differing aspects:

Getting wet fully clothed can be a simple act of rebellion against an upbringing where it was not allowed.

Getting wet fully clothed can be a sense of freedom. Getting soaked in the rain without a care. No coat, no umbrella, just accepting the world as it is without a need to defend yourself against it. There can be great joy in choosing acceptance over struggle. Playing in a pool even when you had no plans or expectation to do so — taking the opportunity for fun instead of turning it down. (Even when you have no change of clothes.)

There is of course also the sexual stimulation side of it.

“Reading the room” implies a level of mental partitioning (segregated and contextual stimulus response) that is in a sense the exact opposite of fetishism, as fetishes seem to be a kind of non-contextual stimulus response.

In reply to Message (93215.1) None Re:FAO Poliut

By Poliut - us Thu 26/01/23 22:26:28 GMT

If you were to say it there I would have to create an account there in order to reply.

"It is interesting to me if your wetlook interests began at 18?"

That's around the age when I started to know what it specifically was - anything earlier would involve some long-forgotten stimulus that I probably would have thought little of at the time. I was around 19-20 when I started posting here. I could probably search for any exact date on a first post here, but... that's probably a bit more effort than I'd like to spend on something that's rather trivial. I don't remember how exactly I made my way here, or even how I stumbled across my first wetlook site, which would have had me coming here trying to learn more. Gone from forum baby to somewhat old man here. LOL

"I mean, i'm curious to hear you describe something that is 'unrelated and dissociative, and yet connected and related somehow'"

It's all wetlook, but some of it's people just having innocent fun and some of it's trying to turn someone on. I'm guessing a lot of people who jump through a sprinkler on a hot afternoon - or see others doing so - aren't going to associate that with sexual connotations (unless it's kinda obvious with certain behaviors). Wetlook can also be both modest and immodest. Modest because you're not naked (in many cases well covered up), but also immodest because the thoughts and visuals that it can leave us with (assuming all those clothes stay on). It's also a good idea to read the room and know which is which.

In reply to Message (93215) Read This FAO Poliut

By NCgreg231 - gy Thu 26/01/23 20:54:22 GMT

Website: http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2840968934&frmid=10565&cmd=show

I don't want to take away from Siren's story page, but discussion doesn't flow too well there.  I'd love to discuss this on UMD's forum, but it would seem i am perma-banned there for "wrong-think" which i find ironic that an american would be so anti-science (i shall probably never let that one be? Unless i am allowed to discuss WAM on that forum again?) Forgive me in advance if my replies are far and few between, i seem to stay pretty busy these days!

And then, "squishy-plushie" has set up a new bravenet forum, but very few people seem to be using it so far?

And so, to comment on some of your posting from Siren's story page!

It is interesting to me if your wetlook interests began at 18?  I can recall being interested in ANY wetlook scene in movies and TV from an early age!

I really hope you can expand on your comments of:

<One observation I will make about wetlook is that it's all these different things that can sometimes seem (or feel) unrelated and dissociative, and yet all connected and related somehow. It can be this fun and innocent thing, while also being erotic and taboo. It can be playful and it can be *playful*. It also helps to read the room to know which is on display.>

I mean, i'm curious to hear you describe something that is "unrelated and dissociative, and yet connected and related somehow" (if that's not too difficult to put into words?)  Or a concrete example of something both playful AND * playful *(???)

<I don't know if I'll start writing again, though some have suggested I do, both related and unrelated to this. It's been like, a decade since I've done it, and I have a few half-baked ideas floating around, though some may be best left as half-baked so they don't meet a forgotten fate on the cutting room floor.>

I am a firm believer to have passion for what you are doing... i would discourage you from writing if its not bursting within you to get out and onto paper (or typed into a computer??) I have a mostly low grade time-traveling storyline that is slowly beginning to take shape & form...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]