MyWetloook

Message # 94080.1.1

Subject: Idea knowledge is...

Date: Sat 18/03/23 18:00:32 GMT

Name: NCgreg231LC2 gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
at the present time, my perspective on your search is "she has to be compatible with me" but human behavior is human behavior.  We might have an imagination of what our ideal partner would be like, but if we do not account for actual human behavior:

1) we might never find what we are looking for

or

2) we don't realize what we thought we were getting turns out to be much MUCH WORSE

Despite how different you are, you still have a place under the variables of human behavior... You might argue you are beyond the boundaries of "normal" but i would counter-argue that you are human, so your behavior is still within the scope of human behavior?

The argument from the video is that predominant female behavior was observed from several levels, also matches concepts that Jordan Petersen has expressed.  Posting this link was not for your benefit alone, but possibly other younger fellows that might also benefit from those concepts.

In reply to Message (94080.1) Confused Re:FAO: MAL! (o.t.)

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 18/03/23 14:11:08 GMT

I must confess I don’t know why you feel this video to be extra relevant to me. After all, I am over 40 … School days are long gone, and all the wasted opportunities never to be, lost along with them.

I figure you don’t know me well, although that’s true for anyone. My level of scepticism is passing beyond healthy, and I neither bond with people nor trust them. Any woman matching the traits depicted in that video would present not as a red flag, but a whole lorry-load of red flags. It’s a long story and, as noted previously, I don’t go into my interests here; suffice it to say, I am sceptical that any viable intellectual match would really be at that scale of concern to me. Further, since I will never meet a compatible soul, I have no real reason to worry.

In reply to Message (94080) Read This FAO: MAL! (o.t.)

By NCgreg231LC2 - gy Sat 18/03/23 13:25:04 GMT

Slightly off topic, but for the good of the group! Malvineous in particular...

Redonkulous video about female behavior: not news to me, hopefully not news to many others here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZWgJwmpWp0

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]