Wetlook-Online

Message # 95738.4

Subject: Wink Smile Re:Phones in back pockets

Date: Fri 23/06/23 05:22:01 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie ex

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Never mind the fones, what about the handbags and shoulder bags :) And media players/headphones :) And girls falling asleep in deck chairs as the tide comes in :) And wake up to find themselves totally submerged still listening to their media players, and the contents of their bags floating around them :) And their best friend tied them to the chair so it collapses as they try to stand up, and they thrash around and scream as they get swept down the beach by the tide, and their clothes float around them :) And their best friend SUPboards in to save them, with her handbag and media player, gets thrown off their board and swims underwater in all her clothes to untie her with only a few seconds to spare :) And her other friend is eating fish and chips sitting at a table on the beach, when a rogue wave sweeps around her, totally covering the table, and her red velvet ballgown floats up around her :) And her high heels get stuck in the sand so she can't swim away :) And her sister falls off the pier in her wedding dress, and it gets tangled round her legs as she tries to swim back to shore :) And her other sister rows her boat under the waterfall in her denim jacket and jeans, and she giggles uncontrollably as the boat fills with water and her clothes cling tightly to her as the boat sinks :) And she dances around under the waterfall but slips into a pit of quicksand and struggles :)  And folks nowadays think we had it easy :)
In reply to Message (95738) Video Phones in back pockets

By Raven - uu Tue 20/06/23 14:12:43 GMT

Hi everyone!

I wonder if anybody of you is happy to share a few video links where women and girls get wet while they still have their phone in their back pockets.

I bet there is some content but it's really hard to find. I'd also be happy to pay fot the Wamtec, Wetlook-College and whatsoever stuff. Any hints would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much! :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]