WetlookPro

Message # 96113.4

Subject: Talking I don't like handheld shower heads

Date: Mon 10/07/23 03:52:12 GMT

Name: Wetlook Fan uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When I was getting into wetlook, I just liked wet jeans (still do, not interested in anything else), and if I saw a wet pair of Levi's, that really got me going. Then I started having a preference. Don't care for swimming much and don't care for baths. Only really like showers. Then it turned to I like showers, but I like it more when the model just walks in and gets soaked head to toe instead of having a handheld shower head and spraying every inch of clothing. I can look past that if there's some hair washing or at least holding the shower head up (or fastening it to the wall) and letting the water flow down naturally. When I see a shower video now and the majority of it is the model playing with the shower head, I lose interest.
In reply to Message (96113) Mixed Why I don't like multigirl scenes

By Sleazoid44 - uu Sun 09/07/23 15:46:06 GMT

I find that each girl gets less time and less photos. Often the girl I find most attractive gets the short end of the stick. Sometimes a girl I really don't find attactive is in the way of seeing the one I want.

I also don't like lesbian stuff. My fantasy is that the girl in the picture or video wants me. The preference for another girl kills that. (I also don't buy coed stuff for that reason.)

Just my thoughts. Luckily theres enough out there now that I usually don't have to settle.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]