WetlookPro

Message # 96852.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Instagram AI wetlook jeans and heels

Date: Mon 28/08/23 08:35:05 GMT

Name: Sheila Doryu gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No need to 3D print one, you could get a £50 Ann Su**ers blowup doll, add some hydraulics or pneumatics, using stepper motors from old floppy drives or DVD drives, and a waterproof box containing an arduino or pi. This (rather than embedding the motors and electronics directly in the doll) lets you have fun in the bath or jacuzzi with them without destroying the electronics. You will need to gaffatape the stopper at the back after inflating them, as however good the stopper seems to fit, they do tend to get full of water after a good "fun session", lol. Or you could check out the many Japanese animatronics on Youtube -- many are quite realistic, though very expensive ( > £10,000 ) and I don't know of any waterproof ones. The non-automated £50 dolls (probably more expensive nowadays!) are maybe the closest you'll get to woohooing a girl underwater in a fur coat and high heels though Wink Smile Peace Man Band Dancing Wow Happy
In reply to Message (96852.1) None Re:Instagram AI wetlook jeans and heels

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 27/08/23 22:05:17 GMT

If I could 3D print myself a girlfriend and install an AI brain, would I, and should I?

Would there be any genuine satisfaction at having an artificial companion?

Should I reprogram it over time to suit my needs, and to what extent would that worsen the awareness that it’s all fake? Would I lock the programming so that it, once activated, I have to accept it for what it is, just like a real person?

How would you even begin creating an AI companion? Would you simply program it to already be everything you want, e.g. it would love getting wet fully clothed right from the start? Or would you simply instil it with curiosity, willingness, open-mindedness, and have the opportunity to introduce it to getting wet and see what happens, knowing that it could indeed say “no” and dislike the idea, or try it and find that it dislikes the experience? Not that I have any idea how a robot body and AI brain would even perceive sensuality …

Fortunately, the technology industry has yet to reach a point where I am faced with any of these decisions.

Unfortunately, I am still alone …

In reply to Message (96852) None Instagram AI wetlook jeans and heels

By AIwetlook - thewetlookfan@gmail.com uu Sun 27/08/23 20:53:55 GMT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwddMhjqIxv/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]