minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 04:43:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 96874.4

Subject: Info Re: isn't there a problem? seeing her chest when it's not supposed to be wet y

Date: Thu 31/08/23 16:58:58 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Website: https://saturationhall.umd.net/downloads/i/all/genre/Wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It looks like this is a second or subsequent scene shot during a day's production, and for some reason she's put a dry outfit on without changing her wet underwear from the first scene.

You sometimes also see girls with wet crotches where they've put dry jeans on over already wet panties worn in a previous scene.

I'm guessing when this happens it's because the producer expects the models to provide their own clothes, and neither prodcer nor model thought to bring as many changes of underwear as they did of main clothes.

Personally, I've always supplied my people with full outfits for all scenes, including underwear, footwear, etc.  When shooting outdoors with no access to a hair-dryer sometimes they'll have damp hair for the second and subsequent scenes but I'd never have someone wear dry clothes over wet underwear, except right at the end for travelling back to the Hall, we've had some lasses who enjoy doing the journey with wet swimsuits under dry tracksuits, and then getting hosed down like that in the dungeon - but those scenes are released as bonus extras at discounted prices, and clearly described as "girls are already damp".

There have been a few occasions where we've inadvertently run out of dry underwear, in those cases the girls have just put their next set of clothes on with no underwear beneath, though generally that's been outfits that won't go see-through when wet.

In reply to Message (96874) Angry isn't there a problem? seeing her chest when it's not supposed to be wet y

By Anonymous - uu Wed 30/08/23 19:19:57 GMT

isn't there a problem? seeing her chest when it's not supposed to be wet yet...

https://vk.com/video414076634_456239017

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]