minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 01:34:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 96942.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT

Date: Wed 13/09/23 11:30:30 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
you see, that's the problem with anonymous posts -- they look alike. so it was assumed that you were the same person. thats why we need an account and password system. you can omit the email address, or input a fake one liked me@127.0.0.1 its only there if you want to be known. i don't know this squishy plushy person, they look like an AI by the stile of their stories - theyre all about swimming in clothes, now who would doo that? the nut job comment referred to "the watcher", who also posts on here under a different name. not to you, dear anonymous. i don't actually use wackywet anymore.
In reply to Message (96942.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT

By Anonymous - uu Wed 13/09/23 10:54:16 GMT

OK first of all, my post (12/09/23 20:14:04 GMT) is the first one I have written on this subject. I am NOT the same anonymous person who posted the first response in this thread, and neither am I the same anonymous person you have been having all these public arguments with.

I honestly thought that wackywet posts couldn't be anonymous, because the submission form requires an email address. It that is not so, it doesn't make me blind, or a nutjob. Maybe slightly unobservant, but that's all. Your comment, on the other hand, reveals you to be a very rude man!

I thought that what I wrote earlier was quite measured and the intention was to give some advice which I hoped would calm you down somewhat. I wan't attempting to "troll" you. You have clearly taken everything the wrong way. I'm sure you will have something to say in response to that (as you seem to have a compulsion to have something to say in response to everything) but won't bother replying further. Good luck. i hope you find what you are looking for in these forums and leave everyone else to it.

In reply to Message (96942.1.1.1.1) Happy Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Wed 13/09/23 08:20:35 GMT

Doesn't allow for anonymous posts? You ARE blind then, as well as being a NUT JOB. The whole problem with Wacky is that it ALLOWS anonymous posts by ANYONE to use ANY name! There is no account or password feature, and a short and predictable list of CAPTCHA strings, and poor Felix has to manually delete EVERY TROLL post. All MY posts are either chat posts to a couple of frequent users who decline to communicate by other means, or WET stories of my PERSONAL EXPERIENCES swimming in CLOTHING which society claims is normally worn by women. Occasionally I reply to my own post, due to the LACK OF A FORUM EDITOR. I am NOT A WETLOOK PRODUCER! Nor do I ADVERTISE anything. NOW you are trolling Nigel's forum! Clear off and take your digital camera elsewhere!
In reply to Message (96942.1.1.1) None Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT

By Anonymous - uu Tue 12/09/23 20:14:04 GMT

Quite frankly, Squishy Plushie, you did.

You have been replying to every single post, recently, to tell us all about your umbrella dresses and your kaftans, and obsessively telling everyone to fill their days with wonderful things. Then, in between those replies, you would post almost the same thing again, and again, and again.

Wetforum has always been quite a quiet place, populated by real people telling of their adventures, rather than being an online marketing board for wet producers. The posts tend to be infrequent, but good quality. You have changed all that.

You don't need to clear off. Just show some self-moderation!

(I would post the same thing over there, but the form doesn't allow for anonymous posts)

In reply to Message (96942.1.1) Happy Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Tue 12/09/23 06:09:16 GMT

Yep, it's not as good as it used to be - far too male orientated, and far too many school kids, who regard anyone over 30 as old. So after nearly three hours of interacting with some random troll (about two screenfuls of index), I've cleared off to here and J&J's. The argument was because somebody claimed that I posted too many times about my definitely-not-traditional-male swimwear preferences (dresses and leggings). Lol. Always fill your day with wonderful things Wink Smile Peace Man Pulsing Dancing Happy
In reply to Message (96942.1) None Re:STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Tue 12/09/23 03:41:50 GMT

Wackywet still exists?

That's nuts.    It's been the wierd corner of wetlook for decades.

In reply to Message (96942) Danger STEER CLEAR OF WACKYWET THERE HAS JUST BEEN A TRANSPHOBIC TROLL FIGHT [nt] [nt]

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Mon 11/09/23 23:27:17 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]