minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 21:55:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 96958.3

Subject: Question Re:Any girls out there who truly love wetlook and seeing guys get wet?

Date: Wed 13/09/23 23:38:13 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What’s your aim here, just to show off to women? Are you looking for any kind of longer term association (friendship/relationship) or just to be admired?

I had quite a collection of photos taken of myself in the bath, shower, garden pond etc. Most are long since deleted, although one batch turns out to still exist on my backup drive.

I certainly have an exhibitionist streak in me: I’m a strange mixture of exhibitionist and introvert, a kind of “passive exhibitionism” or something. The idea of being admired for being wet (or honestly, even dry) has led me to do some … questionable things … but I fear that it will all be in vain without a genuine bond with someone.

I unexpectedly made most viral on Imgur over the weekend for a set of walk photos, but it dried up and vanished as fast as it arose, leaving nothing but silence and emptiness.

Ultimately the question is: would I cope with a dry relationship/marriage? This has two possibilities: someone who is simply unadventurous/unwilling/closed-minded, and someone who finds wet clothes physically repulsive despite being otherwise willing. In the latter case, I imagine we’d be OK; in the former case, I think there would be much bigger clashes. For some of the marriages described here, it sounds like there are much larger trust and compatibility issues involved, a sad reflection that marriage seems to be a largely unobtainable ideal.

In reply to Message (96958) None Any girls out there who truly love wetlook and seeing guys get wet?

By Wet Dude - us Wed 13/09/23 07:00:42 GMT

I'm just wondering if any of you girls out there truly enjoy looking at guys get wet in clothes.  I have a slight exhibitionist streak in me, but when I go on random chat or other sites for that purpose it is all guys looking for girls, or gay guys.  Nothing wrong with that, I'm just not interested in guys getting their jollies looking at me.  So, exhibitionism is unfulfilling so far.  Anyone know of a free site or way to meet random girls where that could be possible?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.115 seconds to generate ]