Wetlook-Online

Message # 97804

Subject: None I got addicted to AI

Date: Tue 26/12/23 20:10:19 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I just testing out the new AI stuff, I know you already try with pictures but I try with some good stories / text, they call it "rewrite content".

Im not so much in to writing books....I do it my way and I think this is good enough.

So first my my contribution - Yeah I do it in a female view because...I like wet females....or maybe we would call it girls,

My friend are coming over to my house and we have a plan to walk to the swimmingpool for some swim but I had a plan to let her try something I think she never do before.

I was calling the indoor pool first to ask them if its okay if we would swim with our clothes on and I got a very positive answer, that lady on the other side of the line tell me its okay to try swimming with clothes and she ask me what clothes we want to use, I ask her whats okey and she say its okay if we want to swim with jeans and long sleeve shirt. I thank her for that and tell her I will visit the pool a little later today with my friend.

My friend just knock the door and I let her in and tell her I got a little surprise for her but dont what to tell what before we coming to the pool.

We took our bikes to the pool and pay the entrance and end up in to ladies changing room, we switch clothes, my friend had a black swimsuit and I had a red one, when I start put my shoes and jacket away she turn around and I took a shirt over the swimsuit, she turns back and as why I got a tshirt on.

I tell her I want to try swim with my clothes and ask if she want to try, she answer me she dont have any extra clothes but have the feeling it sounds fun, I throw a shirt and leggings from my backpack right in her face. Here you have....and you dont need to walk home soaking wet.

She took that clothes over her swimsuit and we walk to the showers and she laughing a little when she jump in under the shower like myself. Some other ladies look at us and I think they had the feeling it looks fun what we do.

What are we doing was her question, We do something really funny,  I have already ask the lifeguards and they give us thumbs up.

We walk away to the pool area and jump in with our clothes and that feels very weird to be clothed in the pool but we like it.

And here I got what AI give me after some "rewrite content".

My friend are coming over to my house and we have a plan to walk to the swimmingpool for some swim but I had a plan to let her try something I think she never do before. I was so excited for my friend to come over! We always have such a blast together. I couldn't wait to tell her about the super fun surprise I had planned.

I was calling the indoor pool first to ask them if its okay if we would swim with our clothes on and I got a very positive answer, that lady on the other side of the line tell me its okay to try swimming with clothes and she ask me what clothes we want to use, I ask her whats okey and she say its okay if we want to swim with jeans and long sleeve shirt. The lifeguard was so nice and enthusiastic about our idea! She really encouraged us to try something new and different. I was thrilled that they were on board with our plan.

I thank her for that and tell her I will visit the pool a little later today with my friend. I couldn't wait to get to the pool and put our plan into action!

My friend just knock the door and I let her in and tell her I got a little surprise for her but dont what to tell what before we coming to the pool. When my friend arrived, I could barely contain my excitement! I told her I had an amazing surprise in store but wanted to keep it a secret until we got to the pool.

We took our bikes to the pool and pay the entrance and end up in to ladies changing room, we switch clothes, my friend had a black swimsuit and I had a red one, when I start put my shoes and jacket away she turn around and I took a shirt over the swimsuit, she turns back and as why I got a tshirt on. We pedaled over to the pool as fast as we could! After paying at the front desk, we hurried to get changed. I couldn't wait any longer to reveal my big surprise.

I tell her I want to try swim with my clothes and ask if she want to try, she answer me she dont have any extra clothes but have the feeling it sounds fun, I throw a shirt and leggings from my backpack right in her face. Here you have. . and you dont need to walk home soaking wet. When I told her my big idea, she thought it sounded like a blast! Even though she didn't have extra clothes, I came prepared and tossed her some of mine. We were ready for a one-of-a-kind swimming experience!

She took that clothes over her swimsuit and we walk to the showers and she laughing a little when she jump in under the shower like myself. Some other ladies look at us and I think they had the feeling it looks fun what we do. Getting dressed in our extra layers, we headed to the showers while laughing the whole time. A few other swimmers watched us in amusement, likely thinking how fun and unique our swimming style was.

What are we doing was her question, We do something really funny, I have already ask the lifeguards and they give us thumbs up. "What are we up to?" she asked. I explained that we were going to do something hilarious and that the lifeguards had already given us the okay.

We walk away to the pool area and jump in with our clothes and that feels very weird to be clothed in the pool but we like it. We made our way over to the pool and took the plunge fully dressed! It felt so strange yet fun to swim with all our clothes on. A totally new swimming experience!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]