Wetlook-Online

Message # 97890.1.1

Subject: None Thats a good story

Date: Sat 06/01/24 12:38:59 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was thinking about a schoolwork but that would end up with the student ask teacher to invite class to follow her to pool to try

get wet with clothes or just see her demonstrate it for them at pool area.

--------

Or maybe we would dig in to this theoretically.

I think that can be very good on  this forum.

Maybe someone here thinking about something I never think about.

Why are we using a swimsuit at pool what will show a lot of skinn?

Why have all swimmers non-cotton clothes in pool? Like a rule you learn already at very young age.

But if someome challenging  the unwriten rules and go their own way....Jump in with shirt and pants? Stupidity or someone who like adventures and try things out?

What are other people think about it?

I had a schoolwork at my school about the pool we had, make some videos, 7 grade around 13/14 years old or 8 grade.

I show them the basement under pool with the big cleaning system, how to clean pool bottom with machine and show how a physical chlorine looks, its similar with a white ball......

In video they show me on the side of pool, both clothes and shorts...A little fun lol..

But I never took the big step to talk about swimming gear or show them how it looks to walk down in the pool with my clothes on.....they would like it.

Or go to the big indoor pool in city and ask for try to take a bath with clothes around the whirlpool and adventure pool etc.

In reply to Message (97890.1) Happy Re:You going back to school, teacher tells you to do a schoolwork

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Sat 06/01/24 11:30:31 GMT

The bell went for swimming lesson. Lady Patricia, the swim instructress, led us in a two-by-two line down the stairs towards the changing rooms. We each picked a cubicle near the lockers, to avoid too long a walk to the showers in bare feet against the slippery tiles. I took my backpack off, and opened it, to find I had brought the wrong bag! It contained fashion wear which I had bought in the market at the weekend. My heart skipped and I burst out laughing. Oh well, I thought, let's hope nobody notices. I take off my school uniform, put it in the bag, leaving on my undies and pantyhose for a laugh. I put on the satin petticoat and long red velvet dress, tieing it at the waist with the leather belt. I then with a giggle put my mary janes back on my feet, and my beads round my neck. I think to myself, "well they're gonna laugh anyway, so may as well totally go for it!" Finally  I remove the remaining item from the backpack, a knee-length fur-lined jacket, marked "Dry Clean Only". I smile as I realise it will probably be delightfully ruined in the pool. Opening the cubicle door, I put my bag in the locker, and join the queue to the showers. I am amazed to see that two other girls from my class are also wearing "alternative swimwear", Janette still in her full school uniform (blazer, blue jumper, white blouse and tie, white knee-length socks and black sandals) and Giuliana in an ankle-length velvet ball gown, purse, and silver T-bars! What is going on here? Lol! We head to the showers, getting funny looks from the other girls in the class, some of whom run back into the cubicles and change back into a mixture of uniform, fashionwear, and swimwear. Emerging from the showers, we all run round the edge of the pool, hoping we won't be noticed by Lady Patricia or the lifeguards. With girly screams of delight we all twirl round and jump in the deep end, enjoying the sensations of clingy wet clothes all over us as we swim to the surface. As our long dresses float around our waists, we hear the voice of Lady Patricia shouting, "Forget your swimwear again, did you Sheila, third time this term!" [Caveat: all girls are over 16, and have their 800 metre certificates (but not a change of dry clothes for the rest of the day)] Wink Smile Peace Man Wow Pulsing Dancing Happy
In reply to Message (97890) Idea You going back to school, teacher tells you to do a schoolwork

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 06/01/24 09:52:02 GMT

You choose about to write and work with the subject "to do things differently".

You thinking from a female perspective you would use swimsuit at the indoor pool.

But what if - you would out something over it or just leave that suit at home and go in with clothes on.

Its not about write about it, its even about to try things, maybe taking photos, video record it.

And you have a female classmate with you in this project.

How would you do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]