MyWetloook

Message # 98718.7

Subject: None Re:What is your opinion?

Date: Tue 26/03/24 22:09:07 GMT

Name: Oldbewet eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK; you are asking

this picture shows some of the typical problems with ai-generated picture in waterlandscape. A model wading through at stream.  the water seem to be flowing, the water is splashing against her legs, it looks like she moving. but fast flowing water and a moving model should cause some troubled waterbehind her? But there isn't any.

Next: looking at the waterlevel at her legs, i can asume the water must be  about 70 cm deep. About 30 cm to the left and right of the model you can see the ground of the river. The water looks like it is 10 - 20 cm deep. So we see a river in a rocky  landscape the should be 70 cm deep in small passage in the middel but rather shallow on its side? Sorry, but that does not look realistic.

on the good side: the jeans look realistic wet, her shirt also, even her hair looks realistic wet too, But if i asume, that the white lines underneath her breast are waterdrops, why are there no waterdrops on her arms?

BUT, once again, when i look at her hands they look like she was run over by a truck or worse. To me such hand are a NoGo on AI-picture

Final Judgement? Judged on a technical basement for an ai-picture it is not that bad. If it would be a real picture it would be a fantastic picture because it is telling an adventurestory in only one picture.

To me, its AI-score could be 7 of 10 points. Congrats. You are on a good way, if you learn to work at the problems, you are could become a superb AI-Generator

In reply to Message (98718) Question What is your opinion?

By AI-Generator - uu Mon 25/03/24 13:33:35 GMT

https://generated-images.perchance.org/image/4c1ae6fa18a2a8e4076ef8d00e2a265254aa81ae271c6b958f0e7755d7cd6cf6.jpeg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.087 seconds to generate ]